Guesthouse in Malveira da Serra, Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
· 7 private rooms (all with private bathrooms and equipped with towel set);
· Double, triple and quadruple rooms;
· Fully equipped kitchen;
· Fully equipped dining room;
· Living room with pellet stove, cable TV and stereo music equipment;
· Two outdoor terraces with sun loungers, hammocks and garden poufs;
· Bar in one of the terraces;
· WI-FI available at the house and terraces;
· Ping pong table, dart board and board games available for the guests;
· Surf school where the independent and experienced surfers can rent their own surf material.
Every room in the lodge has a different name from villages or beaches nearby. We have 7 private rooms, each with private bathroom. Some are doubles, triples and quadruples.
Praia Grande Room
It is on the ground floor of Moby Dick lodge. It has three beds, a private closet and a private bathroom.
It is located on the ground floor of the lodge and it is a double room, with two beds, closet and a private bathroom.
Located on our ground floor, the Sintra room has two beds, a closet and a private bathroom.
Cabo da Roca Room
Double room with two beds, a closet and a private bathroom. Located on the ground floor of the lodge.
Sleeps up to 4 people in bunk beds. Has its own private bathroom and a closet, and it is located on the ground floor of the lodge.
This is a family room with two rooms in one, to accommodate 4 guests. It has a double bed, a bunk bed, a closet and a private bathroom, and it is located on the first floor. This room also has its own balcony.
The only room in the lodge that doesn’t have the name of a beach or place in the surroundings; this room is named after the author of Moby Dick, Herman Melville. It is located on the first floor of the lodge and it has a double bed, a private bathroom and a closet for our guests belongings.